*It takes SSD only around 15 to 30 seconds to boot up the device compared with HDD.
* Feel free to message us to make sure your laptop/desktop is compatible. Without checking with us, the return-refund and warranty service is not supported in case your laptop/motherboard/casing is not compatible with our products.
The window is not installed first. The screw and Sata cable are not included.
Please make sure the compatibility before placing order.*
*Suitable for PS4. Just need to format to ps4 format before use.
Silicon Power High Endurance SATA III Internal Solid State Drive — SSD does not include the bracket; the installation bracket is SOLD SEPARATELY
• Original 3 Year Warranty by Silicon Power.
• Capacity : 128GB / 256GB / 512GB / 1TB
• High read/write speeds up to 500MB/450MB/sec. (Performance varies depends on different platform configuration).
• Budget Upgrade and easy to set up.
• Faster boot-ups, shorter application load times and faster data transmission speed.
• SLC Cache Technology for performance boost and longer lifespan. Enable short boot time and quick application loading.
• RELIABILITY (MTBF) 1.5 Million Hours Reliability
<Fast Transfer speed, Short boot time>
Time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to a SSD. Powered by SATA III 6Gbps interface, the A55 is able to boot up your computer and launch applications within seconds. With its affordable price, everyone can get old computers upgraded without spending a fortune.
<Absolutely Reliable with Bad Block Management>
The A55 is built with Bad Block Management, which can continually monitor and replace bad blocks to keep your system in good condition with prolonged lifespan of the SSD.
<SLC Cache Technology for Performance Boost and Longer Lifespan>
The A55 especially applies the ”SLC Cache technology”, the new caching architecture that uses SLC flash blocks, which enables all data to be written in the SLC portion first and leads to higher peak writing performance. Additionally, such technology can reduce write amplification and thus offer better endurance and longer lifespan of the SSD.
<Multiple Techniques Supported>
The A55 is one of the lightest and thinnest SSD of its kind yet it is shock- and vibration-proof since it contains no moving parts. Furthermore, S.M.A.R.T. monitoring system and ECC technology are built to promise higher data transmission safety.
<The warranty terms on all Silicon Power SSDs are based on whether the warranty length or TBW limit occurs first.>
128GB: 65 TBW
256GB: 125 TBW
512GB: 250 TBW
1TB: 500 TBW
1 x Silicon Power Slim A55 Solid State Drive
<PLEASE READ FIRST>
The default setting of our SSD is unallocated /without partition, and you can follow the instruction via the URL to partition the SSD first.
The Manufacturer is using Flash memory decimal arithmetic: 1 MB = 1000KB, 1G = 1000 MB Calculated, and the operating system is using binary arithmetic: 1 MB = 1024KB, 1 GB = 1024 MB; So there are some differences between display capacity and nominal capacity of flash memory products (around 5~7% less).
The bracket is needed only for desktop. The bracket price is RM10. Please make the price offer to RM10 when you want to buy the bracket.
#ssd #ssd240gb #ssd480gb #ssd960gb #ssd1tb #ssd120gb
There are no reviews yet.